PE Class Requirements
Physical Education Uniform
- ALMS Gym Suit (click here for order form)
- Sneakers - Must be Fastened with Laces or Velcro
- Athletic Socks
- Grey Sweat Shirt (Grey Sweat Pants are Optional)
Students are to make a complete change of clothing when in Physical Education class.
- All students are graded by their willingness to dress properly for class & to participate in the class activity.
- Student will receive a "U" (uniform cut) for not being dressed in PROPER UNIFORM.
- Four cuts will result in a failing grade for the marking period.
- Up to two uniform cuts per marking period can be made-up on any Thursday, period 9.
- Students will receive an "F" for the period if they do not participate in a class activity.
- Four non-participation "F"s will result in a failing grade for the marking period.